Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pancake day...result slip day

Got back my result slip today. So sian. don't want to say anything about it, cos there's nothing to commend or comment about. One of the teacher's comments didn't seem pleasant. Whatever. I'm not supposed to be here in the hub now, like the A Du's song, instead I should be standing at the parade ground, under the hot sun, having some pancake feast. I really don't know what the activity is about, but I know that people are screaming away at the parade square. So HIGH. Perhaps if they change pancake to roti prata or french fries activity would be much more appealing. At least to me.

Today had my maths test. or rather had my maths test today. Made stupid mistakes again. Whats new? Its always like that. Yesterday was physics test. Had to rush thru the whole data analysis question within 5 mins, due to IMPROPER TIME MANAGEMENT, just like the guy who appeared in todays maths test question. Haha. Never mind. Sure do very badly for tose 2 tests one. Don't need to comment about this.

Tomorrow is Mardi Gras. My class doesn't seem very enthu about it. I'll be making some colourful strips of cloth for the class's Miss and Mr CG 24/05. But somehow I've got a feeling that the efforts will be wasted. Cos don't think the people in my class will wear it. Or maybe the girls will, but I can't predict the same for the guys. Just keep my fingers crossed.

Later will be going to the lab. Wonder how the paperweights will turn out. Keep my toes crossed.